Wendy Lee
a cheeky lady...on July 26th 2008
An alien comin' in not from the cold but when temperature soars...
Although humidity level is considered not high at all, the heat really gets into my skin, hot and uncomfortable.
Returning home daily for lunch during break, since the last week or so, I would have to take another shower just to cool down. The heat literally smothers me all over when walking home. Water running out of the tap is now warm water versus water icy cold to the bone during winter.
Now daily, I hide myself inside the air-cooled interior other than when I am all geared up for outdoor activities and when intended to sweat profusely.
Ah, yes. This early morning right before work, I thought someone was trying to break into msn to chat with me. Haha...it turned out not an alien but a long lost soul I personally knew many years back.
An alien comin' in not from the cold but when temperature soars...
Although humidity level is considered not high at all, the heat really gets into my skin, hot and uncomfortable.
Returning home daily for lunch during break, since the last week or so, I would have to take another shower just to cool down. The heat literally smothers me all over when walking home. Water running out of the tap is now warm water versus water icy cold to the bone during winter.
Now daily, I hide myself inside the air-cooled interior other than when I am all geared up for outdoor activities and when intended to sweat profusely.
Ah, yes. This early morning right before work, I thought someone was trying to break into msn to chat with me. Haha...it turned out not an alien but a long lost soul I personally knew many years back.
Gosh, they are finally here in the Middle Kingdom, invading and replacing themselves into the bodies snatched...Run! Chicken, run!
I had not a single trace of memories about this alien at this point of time; however, it was a lady student by the name Wendy Lee Hooi Hoon who is now working in Shanghai.
I tried to recall while Wendy gave me a simple clue to put me squarely back in time. However, I would have to ask for a photo to prove that she was not really an alien but Wendy. Yes, Wendy Lee.
I tried to recall while Wendy gave me a simple clue to put me squarely back in time. However, I would have to ask for a photo to prove that she was not really an alien but Wendy. Yes, Wendy Lee.
We chatted briefly and we would meet this weekend.
Welcome on board, Wendy. I am really glad to hear from you again...after nearly 8 years.
Such is the greatest real life story ever told during this hot summer...
Jeremy
Shanghai
July 25th, 2008
Welcome on board, Wendy. I am really glad to hear from you again...after nearly 8 years.
Such is the greatest real life story ever told during this hot summer...
Jeremy
Shanghai
July 25th, 2008

No comments:
Post a Comment