Tuesday, November 11, 2008


Wince Wong Tse Hwei



Wince is in town. I met her last Sunday evening, Nov. 9th, for a great hearty chat at a restaurant after my all day conference at Tongji University. Wince and Andrew Yim (left) were classmate back in MIA, KL, M'sia. Wince has graduated with an Interior Design honorable degree at Robert Gordon University. She had decided to look out for job here in Shanghai or in Hong Kong dopending on which offers better prospect when foreseeing diminishing opportunity to find a decent job back in UK due to the current international economic downturn. I hope she would find herself a decent job sooner.
Later on Thursday, Nov. 12th., 2008, we met again at Pudong. She came over to Lujiazui Financial District where I live and I showed her around to see those tall buildings and great interior design. Before we said goodbye, she generously gave me a gift - a box of vaccuum packed Tie-Guanyin Tea. Thanks, Wince.

Jeremy
Shanghai upon the Sea
November 15, 2008

2 comments:

Elaine Gan said...

oh wow.. so many ex MIA-ians i recently found out actually furthered their degree in Robert Gorden, not bad! :D
Did she major in ID or Architecture in that uni?

Jereme a.k.a. Ahmigege said...

Wince left for HK to look for job later on. From Andrew, she got lucky and worked there nowpresumably ID related job.G'luck to her.