Ziyan
While I was climbing the Sanqingshan in Jiangxi Province, Chu Ziyan's text message from Ho Chih Minh CityOn April 2nd. :
Helo.=walao eh happy Birthday oh.!
Note Ziyan's total disregard for grammar and punctuation. Hahaha…It’s kinda cool though.
Kelvin
Kelvin Koong emailed from Kuala Lumpur to remind me my advancing age without exactly telling about it.
日期: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 10:32:20 -0700 (PDT)
发件人: "kelvinkoong boon chung"
主题: Happy Birthday Daddy!!
收件人: "Jeremy Tew"
Hi, J.
I just don't want to mention ur ages this year, but i believe that u are still able to do something...right?
Just use ur strong imagination, to feel the present that i send it to u.....Enjoy...!!
Mary
Mary Davenport sent greetings from San Diego, USA:
Greetings From: Mary Davenport (m.davenport@cox.net)
Sent: Thu 4/03/08 12:24 PM
To: Jeremy Tew (jeremy_tew@hotmail.com)
Jeremy,
Best wishes for a very happy birthday. I hope you enjoy your special day.
Recently returned from a trip to New York. Attended my 50th high school reunion. It was great fun.
Take care.
Mary
No comments:
Post a Comment