Saturday, May 24, 2008

At the Bund on hazy Saturday

On a hazy Saturday afternoon after a good nap, I was out with Sunny Liu (photo above) to hang out at the Bund to see some exhibitions besides walking around listlessly. Later, crossing the Huangpu River, we ended up in the Superbrand Mall for Italian dinner at Saizeriya, a family joint with so so food and fair service.

Jeremy
Shanghai May 25, 2008


The exhibition The End is an End at 3 on The Bund is rather a corny presentation, none other than heaving or sighing without sense in the context of an overblown economy that completely heeds my inevitably muted balloon phobia, and not particularly a very sincere and cordial invitation to attend the over-rated installation exhibition.

The entrance to 3 on The Bund is definitely some hospitable spring fragrance ambience.

I am also crossed out by the decoratively tattooed blue and white panda cub.

Mission Impossible...I am real, they are not.

Really need to coke up for my hazy day out.

The Zhongshan Road 1 aka The Bund was closed for renovation and for the Olympic torch to come around.

No comments: