Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Gift
Interior Design Department, New Era College, Kajang, M'sia
sent by Liew Lee-Choo

Today, I collected the package shown above from the very fouled service of Post China of Rushan Road Branch.
The enclosure, however, is definitely something more than lovely and beautiful to receive. And it is the 1st Art & Design Graduation Yearbook 2004. Cool!
Well, it was over four years ago that I was part time teaching at the New Era College in Kajang. This batch of interior design student had since graduated from the said college; some had also completed their further studies overseas wherever they were. I want to wish them all best of everything they do in their future undertaking. G'luck! Thank y'all for being my students.

Thank you, Lee Choo.

To all:

Chong Ci-En, Chin Kim-Biau, Chin Yoong-Kian, Lee Chew-Yen, Lee Wei-Keong, Liew Lee-Choo, Lim Chun-Kan, Lim Shuen-Chyi, Loo Siew-Foong, Low Kang-Ping, Pang Wei-Feng, Tan Ann-Ling, Tang Show-Wen. Tiong Ho-Yie, Wong Chi-Teng.

Thank you for the time we were once together.


...mem'ries light the corner of my mind.

Jeremy
Greeting from Shanghai
May 17th, 2008

No comments: