Friday, January 02, 2009

Year End Pensee: Missing In Action

Over MSN chat on the last working and last day of 2008, Chester or Fun Joo, now residing in Singapore, had asked if I could recall their names. Once again, front row from left to right: Tat Siew, Fun Joo, Ying Hoe, Say Kim and Boon Peng; back row left to right: San Nee, Puen Hoon, Tuan Boon (him I missed out), Guah Chen and Kwei Fong.
For year end pensee, as time advances into another dawn of year, none is more brain teasing to be tested for who they were. Albeit I scored 9 of 10 in flying colors, this only stirs more candy coated memories of the way we were.
Wherever you are right now, I always, from the bottom of my heart, wish you all well...and at this moment in ushering a new year, more so to speak from my heart that you all shall work smart, play hard, eat well and sleep tight. Keep in touch.
Thanks a zillion to Chester for permitting to upload this most cherished photo onto my blog.
And thanks for the memories. Luv' y'all, always...
And the Summer of Love lasts forever...
Jeremy
Shanghai upon the Sea
January 02, 2009

2 comments:

Sannee Lowie。嬗倪 洛緯 said...

OMG! Look so fat during the time. The ugly look in whole life time!

Jereme a.k.a. Ahmigege said...

OMG! Chubby cute lil' school kids with unshedded baby FAT! hahaha...Mem'ries, light the corner of your deepest mind.