Wednesday, April 01, 2009

浪 淘 沙 • 男 孩 女 孩 的 夢 沉 醉 了

攝影 Chester Ong
地點 Teluk Cempadak, Kuantan, Malaysia
時間 2008年10月25日,8:30 p.m.



浪 淘 沙 • 男 孩 女 孩 的 夢 沉 醉 了
寫給
Chester,Fiefie和Sannee


有一位男孩兩位女孩在沙灘上沉湎
縕釀月亮星空的夢溫暖
風兒吹縐千層星雨天上來
泡沫跟著風潮遊戲人間世
夢擺動水湄 夢波動汐沚
夢停留

夢兒 星雨 追尋抒情
追逐浪漫 千萬千萬不能錯過
夢兒 心語 咕卿
呢喃 春天不要不要遲到
夏日不要不要躲藏

有兩位女孩一位男孩在沙灘上拍照片
照片裏有人物 人物是詩句
風兒吹亂照片 風兒吹散人物
月光 月光在折射
浪花 浪花在蕩漾
夢 夢沉醉了

有兩位女孩一位男孩在沙灘上沉湎
在月光星空的夢
有一位男孩兩位女孩在沙灘上拍照片


張 句
詩稿於上海
2009年3月31日



浪 淘 沙 • 男 孩 的 夢 沉 醉 了
Frank and Barbara Kocab和Jeremy

有一位男孩在沙灘上沉醉了
縕釀陽光下午的夢溫暖
風兒吹縐千層星雨天上來
泡沫跟著風潮遊戲人間世
夢擺動水湄 夢波動汐沚
夢停留

夢兒 星雨 追尋抒情
追逐浪漫 千萬千萬不能錯過
夢兒 心語 咕卿
呢喃 春天不要不要遲到
夏日不要不要躲藏

有一位男孩在沙灘上讀書
書裏有書簽 書簽有詩句
風兒吹亂書頁 風兒吹散書簽
陽光 陽光在折射
浪花 浪花在蕩漾
夢 夢沉醉了

有一位男孩兩位女孩在沙灘上沉湎
在陽光下午的夢
有一位女孩在沙灘上放風箏


張 句
Jeremy Tew
詩稿於美國舊金山1988

張句。<浪淘沙•男孩的夢沉醉了>,《窗外有雨飄落》第202-3頁,椰子屋设计室:1999年。



A few reminiscent words about this special dedication of poem...

I have seen this same photo before in Chester’s blog. However, it was only when surfing into Fiefie’s blog that I saw the same in larger size. And that moment grabbed me. The photo reminds me so much about 20 years ago when in San Francisco.

It was over a weekend trip from San Diego to San Francisco. I was in San Francisco to visit my friend Frank Kocab and his wife Barbara. Frank was at that time doing his research laboratory works.

During the day time out, we went to the beach. Yes, two men and one woman at the beach near Sutro Heights Park along Point Lobos Avenue. The beach day out resulted in a poem eventually.

20 years later, I saw a similar beach situation but in this shown photo where Chester, Sannee and Fiefie at the beach at night. Yes, one man and two women at the beach of Teluk Cempadak, Kuantan, Malaysia.

It is déjà vu to me.

Also, it has been a long time I have not written any genre poem writing and this is the second one to date. A genre writing类型流派著述is a form of literary or artistic works that carry a common form in their contents, intents and expressions.

I have since asked Chester, Sannee and Meifie for permitting me to use their photo.

Ensuing, the genre poem is dedicated to three of them. It is based on the original poem out of the beach day in San Francisco.


Jeremy
Shanghai upon the Sea
April 1, 2009

No comments: