Tuesday, January 29, 2008


The Heaviest Snow Blast in 16 years of Shanghai

January 26th through 29th, 2008


view from 19th floor office

snow flurry a day ealier (above) and snow blanketed roofs a day later (below) of my neighborhood immediately to the right of the Dongfang Hospital


Below, taking an 8-minute tour from home to work...view from window at home.

view of entrance of the neighborhood block I live




where I work, the Shanghai Stock Exchange Building is immediately in sight

turning around the neighborhood corner


after right turn, the clouded in snow view of Dongfang Hospital is ahead on the way


taking a left trun, on the way out of the neighborhood and to work after crossing the street



in front of the Shanghai Stock Exchange Building and looking back at the neighborhood where I live



see the currently tallest tower in Mainland China - the Shanghai World Financial Center being shrouded in the snow blast



a panoramic view of the Shanghai Stock Exchange Building wrt to the neighborhood and the Dongfang Hospital Entrance


The Shanghai Stock Exchange Building


Jeremy
January 29th 2008

No comments: