Sunday, February 15, 2009

600-Day Action Program for Expo 2010
Three days after returning from Zhengzhou on Tuesday, January 11, I was surprised to find no street vendors selling vegetables and everything else when I needed to replenish or stock up the frige and other everyday needs.
Here is the proof, I guess. They have been going on around the neighborhood and at least twice a day with amplifier to inform not to infringe on rules and regulations.
Guess it's a citywide actions to beautify the city in preparation for Expo 2010 next year.
The City Administration Unit arrives with police forces to take down and remove all unsightly and unappealing urbanscapes. Many street facades are now receiving make over for their consistent signages. Good for them all to do their jobs accordingly to make this an appealing place to live in.










And the sun continues to rise at 09:00 a.m.
Hush hush on street amongst the neighbor and passers-by.

Jeremy
Shanghai upon the Sea
January 13, 2009

No comments: